Phiaton MS 400 Headphones Review  

Posted by nipatr_nvb in , , ,

Phiaton MS 400 Premium Carbon Fiber Headphones :
A New Experience

I couldn't be happier with the product. This thing is just WILD!!!
I previously used Bose TriPort and Sennheiser HD 595, and the Phiaton catches all the sound that the others couldn't. It's definitely a new experience that all hardcore music lovers deserve.


This entry was posted on Thursday, February 5, 2009 at Thursday, February 05, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Hi,

I'm trying to get in touch with the person in charge for buyheadphones.blogspot.com. The content on this site is quite impressive and I would like to know if you have ever been asked to write by request? I'd like to give more details about this.
Looking forward in hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Joyce

September 30, 2011 at 7:56 PM

Post a Comment