AKG K272 HD Closed-Back Headphones Review  

Posted by nipatr_nvb in , , ,

Comfortable, Durable, Excellent sound

Love these head phones....Nicely made, very comfortable and durable. I love the self adjusting head piece, it eliminates the pressure points you would get in a typical headphone. The headphones rest across the whole top of your head. I chose the closed style to eliminate outside noise which does a very good job. I use them with my ipod and macbook, they work great for both. I do have a portable headphone amp which I use every so often with the ipod, but it is not really needed for everyday listening. My only complaint, if I had one, would be I was hoping the head band would have been leather(like the AKG K701), not a big fan of vinyl/plastic. But I will say, they did a good job with it regardless.


This entry was posted on Monday, February 2, 2009 at Monday, February 02, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment