Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Stereophone Review  

Posted by nipatr_nvb in , , ,

Extremely Pleasing Transcients

I bought a pair of the ESP 950's in 1994 from a wholesaler for 495.00, I have collected high end audio gear my whole life and have several complete systems; however night time listening can
make your family very hostile...so I use these for stealth listening of my SACD and Hybrid Surrond encoded DVD's and Cd's.
The transcients on electrostatic phones are amazing, they tend to be a little bright with standard supplied connects, so I use my Transparent Audio Music Plus RCA inter-connects to the koss
E 90 unit which come with and runs these babies. Shear heaven!
I have been thinking of having some one build me a tube headphone amp for these headphones...then my family would be hostile again ..cause I would not want to go to work anymore.



This entry was posted on Monday, January 12, 2009 at Monday, January 12, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment